What Did We Cover?
- How to load Pantone (PMS) colors and save them to your SWATCH panel. Also, how to and save percentages of those colors and keep them in your panel.This keeps you from having to resset your number each time. When loading Pantone colors you want to use the library PANTONE - SOLID COATED.
- We then created PASTELS of our loaded colors (Select color Shift, click new page) Your pastel will automatically be added to your swatch palette
- And we started MIXING our own CMYK colors
- We printed our PANTONE (Page 2) by creating a pdf using our a) Crops b) Page Informtion and c) BLEED – CHECKED
- Adding MORE pages to our document ⌘
- RGB vs CMYK - RGB is for the web and MONITORS. CMYK is for print. Millions of colors exist in the word of RGB. RGB blues will shift to a much darker color when converting to CMYK
- alked alot about MEMORY for your computer andhowtofind howmuch you have in your device.
- When TYPE GOES BAD - about Creating OUTLINES of your fonts
- When type comes in with a PINK BAR displayed, it means the font isn't loaded.You can either LOAD the font, OR you can go to FIND FIONTS (under Type in the Menu bar) and REPLACE it with a different font.