We will be jumping back into :
- Appearance Panel
- Distort Flter
- Blend Tool
- Type on a Circle that reads UPRIGHT
- 3D Tooli
This class is specifcally geared
towards LOGO CREATION
Now we want to have many of our images layed
out in an ALIGNED format like we did last week.
- What we need first is our intro or EXPLANATION page. On this page you might want to explain your restaurant is unigue and why people might want to come to it.
This is where your LEADING and KERNING will count. You might also want a simple LOGO opening page as well. I showed
a number of samples this past week.
Here are some samples of the: INTRO PAGE
- Page 2 - CONCEPT/IDEA PAGE VISUALS
You may to want explain your idea. In this case, you can use as FEW or as many images as you'd like. You can even use illustrations. If your images need photoshop re-touching we will address that also. It will alo be important to show the environment that your restaurant exists in.
- Page 3 - Your CUSTOMERS & General Feel What do they look like? Who are they?
- I can't express enough how important that choosing of your Type Faces and final Pantone colors are.
Here's how the NFL breaks down their FONT STYLE GUIDE
- Your LOGO page. We will address that THIS week, In the end u should have 10
DIFFERENT logos. Consider that ONE of
your logos is the one you want to feature.