Here's our catagories:
You document shold be 11" x 8.5"
with .25" bleed all around.
You should have at least ONE master page.
- First Page 1 can be simply a title page - THEN a page that describes your restaurant. Have a well chosen typeface-STAY AWAY from BOLD face as your body copy. Control hyphens whenever possible.
Try to include a ghosted pattern like I tought you in Week 13. Have your chosen also BOLD on that page.
- Page 2 - Images of your restaurant. Also, further expalnation if necessary.
- Page 3 - Your potential Clientel/customers. OR your competition (Aligned) Please show rounded corners - somewhere
- Page 4 - Environment - whereyou might see/ or use your invention
- Page 5 -This is your 10 DIFFERENT logos page. Stay away from putting art inside frames or circles. ALL logos MUST be vector - no photoshop. And DON"T forget to CONVERT all type in a logo to OUTLINE. Highlight or have standing apart the CHOSEN logo
- Page 6 - ALL proposed typefaces and PANTONE colors. You MUST have the PANTONE number ON you color. The number will be something like PMS 186 (that's a RED)
(This should include the typefaces you used on your menu and intoduction from page one )
- Page 7 - click image!
- Page 8 or more - Extra Credit!
Your menu can look like any style AS LONG as I see that you used Paragraph, Character sytyles and TABS somewhere
You must include your InDesign Menu so I can check if you understood my directions:
Your logo or Design elements and jackets, cups, whatever.