- How to load Pantone (PMS) colors and save them to your SWATCH panel. Also, how to and save percentages of those colors and keep them
in your panel.This keeps you from having to resset your number each time.
When loading Pantone colors you want to use the library PANTONE - SOLID COATED.
- RGB vs CMYK - RGB is for the web and MONITORS. CMYK is for print. Millions of colors exist in the word of RGB. RGB blues will shift to a much darker color when converting to CMYK
- And we started MIXING our own CMYK colors
- Rich Blacks - If you want your black to look really dark and shiney you need to use ALL your channels - or all your cmyk inks.
- Adding MORE pages to our document ⌘
When TYPE GOES BAD
- When type comes in with a PINK BAR displayed, it means the font isn't loaded.You eithyer LOAD the font. OR you can go to FIND FIONTS (under Type in the menu bar) and REPLACE if you want to.
- By creating a low res pdf, your files will print faster AND you can see if any of your typfaces won't print. If they don't print you can turn those words into "OUTLINES"under type
- When cutting an item out make the BACKGROUND layer has been concverted to a LAYER
- Cutting out an item with the Quick Selection. Good for comps and rogh designs but NOT really clean.
- First we can use the magnetic lasso which will give us a rough SELETION.
You should then SAVE that path in the PATH panel. You do NOT need to delete the background if you don't want to.
You save the photshop file as a .PSD then in InDesign PLACE or ⌘D import that image
Importing & CUTTING OUT an Image
|You save the photshop file as a .PSD then in InDesign PLACE or ⌘D import that image.|