- Layout of TYPE and chosen Pantone colors
- Levels and setting a "white point"
- Quick color change of an object
- a) A Quick overview of scanning, then...
- How to turn a PICTURE of type into LIVE, EDITABLE type
- Paragraph and Character styles
We should be close to wrapped up by now.
What we nned fireest is our intro or ecxplantion page. Here are some samples: INTRO PAGE
- Either a screen shot of type to be used for your menu OR something to be scanned.
10 DIfferent Illustrator FINISHED logos
Also, I can't express enough how important that choosing of your type faces is. Here's a sample of how our design team treated THEIR logo fonts for Super Bowl 52. Also the last page wil have some FREE fonts you can download
Just click the image below above