What Did We Cover?
- How to load Pantone (PMS) colors and save them to your SWATCH panel. When loading Pantone colors you want to use the library PANTONE - SOLID COATED.
- We then created PASTELS from the Pantones of our loaded colors (Select color Shift, click new page icon) Your PERCENTAGE pastel will automatically be added to your swatch palette. This keeps you from having to resset your number each time.
- Rich Blacks - If you want your black to look really dark and shiney you need to use ALL your channels - or all your cmyk inks. A great formula is: C40/M40/Y40/B100.
- And we started MIXING our own CMYK colors
- Adding MORE pages to our document ⌘
- We printed our PANTONE design (Page 2.) By creating a low res pdf, your files will print faster AND you can see if any of your typfaces won't print. If they don't print you can turn those words into "OUTLINES"under type. Ehen printing for THIS class using the a) Crops b) Page Informtion and c) BLEED – CHECKED.
- About Creating OUTLINES of your fonts especial for Mini-pics. A bumch of those fonts are in the "for You Guys "folder'"
- OF NOTE: When type comes in with a PINK BAR displayed, it means the font isn't loaded.You can either LOAD the font, OR you can go to "FIND FONTS" (under Type in the Menu bar) and REPLACE it with a different font.